The second beta of iOS 11.4 has been seeded to the developers, this version came out after the first beta which was its headline the ClassKit framework for educational apps which will allow developers to create activities that teachers assign to their students.
Besides improvements and bug fixes, Beta 2 includes new Messages in iCloud for testing and evaluation purposes. Messages will prompt users to turn on Messages in iCloud on first launch after upgrading to iOS 11.4 beta, as well as the new (PRODUCT)RED iPhone wallpaper that on iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus that you can download here. Below you can see some notes and knows issues.
AirPlay Resolved Issues
- When streaming a video from the YouTube app via Airplay, audio might lag behind the video by 2-3 seconds. (36833829)
- When streaming a video from the YouTube app to a single Apple TV, only the audio might play out of the Apple TV. (36833829)
Keychain Resolved Issues
- The shared web credentials API always returns the error “Autofill disabled”. (36989569)
Music Resolved Issues
- In certain circumstances playback might get stuck at the end of the first track. (38806871)
MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT Resolved Issues
- It’s not possible to skip all initial setup screens when using an MDM server configuration with Device Enrollment Program supervised devices. (36848833)
- Setup crashes when ‘auto-advance’ is enabled in DEP profile. (38621837)